Sunday, April 8, 2012

Why?

My decision to come home has not been an easy one and to be quite honest I'm sceptical about whether or not it will really work out.  Which shows my lack of faith....I couldn't have made this leap without the guidance and help from my Heavenly Father.  Someone once told me... "sometimes the spirit hits you with snowballs to get you to see the way you should go and sometimes it is more like an avalanche that puts you on the path you should be on".  So mine was just like an avalanche...the snowballs had been hitting me for over a year, and I ignored them.  Then last weekend while listening to General Conference the wall of snow from my avalanche hit me full force.  So I took a leap of faith and gave my notice at work.  Now I have to figure out how we are going to make this happen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment