Monday, May 21, 2012

Self Discoveries

This weekend I have had a few self discoveries....first I found that when someone hurts me I tend to pull away from them.  I think it is a defense so that I won't get hurt again. I don't think most people mean to hurt us, they are either upset or just not thinking about what they are saying or something. So I need to try to not let things hurt me and when it does just let it go and still reach out and be there for the one who has done the hurt.
My next discovery is that when I say or do the things that I've been prompted to do I save time and lives, help someone else or just feel more peace which makes my day go a whole lot better.
My third discovery was not to good.... I discovered that I have put on five pounds.... Time to start running again. Actually now that I have time I should workout twice a day.
Discovery number four the end of the school year is a very busy time. I should not schedule anything else at this time.  We have something major every night this week including tonight which should be FHE.  I think some people schedule meetings on Monday because they know you don't have any other church meetings.
Enough of the discoveries, life is good and family is great.  Love where your at or make it the very best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment